Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring!

Yesterday I was moping about, freezing in the cold wind outside and longing for spring so hard, I could feel it in my bones.  This is the hardest time of year for me...when winter seems to grip just a little bit tighter before letting go of the earth, and my creativity has all but slowed to a frozen trickle.  Walking back to the house after seeing my son off on the school bus, I happened to look down and what did I see, but a brave little clump of snow drops!  I lingered a bit, grinning wildly, feeling some of the frost in my spirit thaw, knowing that spring is indeed on its way. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you, Tamra! Our resident bluebird family was exploring in the afternoon sunshine yesterday, and I too began grinning. Come on, sunshine and warm winds!

    :) Karey

    ReplyDelete